There are many reasons which cause SD card data to be lost
• Accidentally deleted files from SD card
• Formatted SD card
• SD card got corrupted or inaccessible
• Virus inflection
• Power failure
Tutorial: how to recover deleted files from SD card
You should stop using SD card to prevent new files to be written to SD card. This is because that new files could overwrite the space of deleted files which may make it not possible to recover.
Here's the step by step guide
- Download SD card data recovery software from link above. Install the data recovery software to your computer.
- Use SD card data recovery software to scan SD card and look for deleted files from SD card.
- After scanning completed, you can see recoverable files shown in result page.
- Select files you want to recover, and then press Recover button to save recovered files to your computer.