Saturday 1 April 2017

recover deleted pictures from sd card after taking more pictures

I accidentally deleted some important pictures from my camera SD card, I searched online and realized that it is possible to recover deleted pictures form SD card, however, all said that deleted pictures will be overwritten after new files are saved to SD card. But I have taken more pictures with my camera, so how to recover deleted pictures from sd card after taking more pictures?

After many trying and finally I found this solution which helped me: SD card photo recovery

I guess that I am lucky enough where my photos are still recovered even I took more pictures on the SD card. This SD card photo recovery software is the only one which helped me. So I wish that it can help you also if you encounter the similar issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.